Search The Cage

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Dear creatures from another planet



Since living with the humans I have since discovered.... I might not actually be a rat. My ears are rather large like the humans I even have the same kind of hands OPPOSABLE THUMBS!!! I like to go fishing for peas I think that's what they do too. They use sticks with thread on though, I'm not sure they realise yet just how useful their thumbs actually are. In my recent studies I have also concluded that like me these humans tend to poop in one place on a regular basis, however.... I don't think that they poop in their bed... I have done this for them on a couple of occasions and they did not seem best pleased, Ham was most upset when I did it to him and he had a nose full as well. thus I have resorted to pooping into my own sleeping quarters. With these similarities in mind I have a strong understanding that perhaps I am human.

No comments:

Post a Comment