Search The Cage

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Goodbye Ed.

Before I go, I'm going to snuggle in my lady's hair, just a little. Because I'm okay and she should be too. I'll remember the touch of my males hands and hugs of my lady both comforting me till the end. Because unlike last time I wont be coming back. And its time I stopped dodging the fairies.

I thought they'd be allowed with me to help me pass, but the doctor isn't letting anyone go with me!? I'm scared! I don't want to do this alone... I need my family. Is that a needle!?!

MUSHU: Ed!
ED: Whose that I can hear?
MUSHU: Ed, it is me Mushu, come to the fairies Ed
ED: But, Im so afraid what about Ham?
MUSHU: Ham will be fine.
ED: Tell him I love him?
MUSHU: He knows, Ed come to the light, Let go.
ED: How?
MUSHU: Just close your eyes Ed, like you're going to sleep.
ED: Like this?...
MUSHU: Just like that Ed.

…....



No comments:

Post a Comment