Search The Cage

Monday 6 July 2015

To Ham. -my final words-

Ham
I don't have long left, I have received news from an assassin of Vermillion who has informed me that my time here with you is about to end. It is while you sleep that I write this for you to find, because although I was never truly a pet we were truly brothers of the same litter, only you were more mothers kit.
What I'm writing to tell you is this:
Even though every day I lived with you sometimes unwillingly, sometimes ungratefully, I have always been fond of you. Whilst stealing my food and raiding my stash got old, I was just so happy to have your company, and as I write this I hope you understand my strange ways and odd quirks were all because you helped shape me into a character worthy enough to bring smiles onto the faces of humans! Something I never believed I could do. Please don't mourn me for too long, be a happy rat and soon you will see that me passing is just another chapter in your life that doesn't mark the end.
My stash is in the males bag, somewhere I kept safer from you. Eat wisely for you were never one to store for dieting days when we were only allowed nuggets! And keep them whiskers dry. Ill watch over you with the fairies. I will wait for you. 
I love you, my best friend.

Your cuddle buddy

Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment